My Blog

I have created this blog to record all the stages of my AS Media Foundation Production.

7 October 2010

Planning my college magazine - audience research


When i was planning my college magazine, i decided to interview students from my college which would be useful for targeting audiences. There were ten questions in my survey which i considered with the interests,hobbies, college life and things that college students would like to know, and the result of the questionnaire could influenced the coverlines and content pages. I have interviewed 17 students and most of them are female, which suggests that the main audiences of my magazine would be female. The items and topics which I am going to put in my magazine will be mainly targeting female, for example fashion, celebrities and beauty. Also I considered there will be a male section in my magazine which contains technology, music and gaming. The questionnaire result influenced the idea and items which are going to be put in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment