My Blog

I have created this blog to record all the stages of my AS Media Foundation Production.

17 October 2010

Contents page


contents page
Originally uploaded by DiiLuc2a
Here is my contents page from my college magazine which i produced for the 'LEVeL'. This contents page contains a cover story and some features that will be shown in the college magazine, I have chosen to colour the masthead in pink and used the same font as the cover page, the font is large which catches audiences' attention and pink is the colour that associate with female demographic. The 'cover story' and 'features' are coloured in yellow which is the idea from the cover page and the texts are mainly red. I have also put several images onto the contents page which make the content page looks more interesting and gives ideas to the audiences about details in the magazine. There are not many topics shown on the contents page because I have chosen to put the main ones on the contents page rather put a lot of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment