My Blog

I have created this blog to record all the stages of my AS Media Foundation Production.

14 January 2011

Evaluation Question 4


Here is some images of my target audience who has the similar hair style, fashion style, similar age and they are female audiences.

This is the audience profile moodboard for my music magazine. My magazine will be targeting the audiences who are a big fan of Japanese artists and interested in Asian culture. As well as Asian people who live in Britain. My magazine will be the first English version of ''Bounce''. The target audiences are between 18-25 female and city urban who is interested in Asian music and culture. They are mostly aspirers and very girlish females. My magazine could be read by male as well because my magazine will contain information such as latest technology and films, etc. I think these features will increase the number of audiences and enlarge the market for my magazine.

My demographic likes listening to pop and the hottest chart music such as Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Usher and some Asian music including Jay, S.H.E., Superjunior and Mr. They are big CD and album buyers and download music from iTunes. Also, they are most likely to pre-order new albums at HMV stores. They are willing to spend a lot on clothes and luxury products such as mobile phones, cameras and other new gadgets.

Latest Japanese fashion clothes, dresses and handbags are their favourites but they also like Dr. Martens, Converse trainers and Levi's jeans. They are always up to date with their trendy fashion and technology and therefore, they are willing to buy these products through our main advertisers - online Japanese clothing stores.

My target audience will be new in the market and there is a big amount of foreigners living in the UK. They are willing to spend money to buy my magazine every month just to follow the latest news about music and fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment